About Me

My photo
Born, and raised in Norway. Spent my childhood years way up north - of the arctic cirkle. Now, og my "older" years, I've moved down south to a better climate.

Friday, May 1, 2009

Labor Day

In honor of the workers, that we celebrate today, I’ll keep this short.
Have a nice day.
But for all that want anything to read, I'll borrow from wikipedia.org about Labor Day:
May Day occurs on May 1 and refers to several public holidays.[1] In many countries, May Day is synonymous with International Workers' Day, or Labour Day, which celebrates the social and economic achievements of the labour movement. As a day of celebration the holiday has ancient origins, and it can relate to many customs that have survived into modern times.
For more info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_Day

No comments:

Post a Comment