About Me

My photo
Born, and raised in Norway. Spent my childhood years way up north - of the arctic cirkle. Now, og my "older" years, I've moved down south to a better climate.

Sunday, May 3, 2009

As I promised.

I know that I’m running late, again.
But that’s kind of like the story of my life. But it’s still better late than never.
Today I like to talk about Mr. Bush. The only president of the USA that has been in office for two terms, but he was only elected to one. That’s pretty odd, I would say. That in the land of the free, and the home of the brave, a man can sneak his way into office like that. Bush never won the first election, Gore did. And no matter what a court says, he still didn’t win. To put it in another “term”. If you kill somebody, you did it. The only question is the degree of the killing or was it self defense. But you still took another person’s life. And here’s the deal. Bush never won, but the court told the US public that he did. This is due to the fact, of the missing recount. That ole man Bush’s friends in the Supreme Court stopped. And then, the 8 years of darkness spread across the USA. As I sit in Norway, we see a lot of news, and different angled news, that Americans don’t see. Almost all the people in the rest of the world knew what would happen when Katrina hit New Orleans. The only one stunned was the President of the USA. Even thou he received a briefing on that matter, several days in advance. The rest of the world saw George Bush bury the American economy in debt to do the war on terror. And with all the soldiers and equipment in Afghanistan, still they haven’t found Bin Laden. After all this time… I’m not getting into September 11.th. That’s a total different ballgame. To where there is no end, in my opinion. But when Bush made a hero after Desert Storm, Colin Powell, sit in the UN and lie through his teeth about weapons of mass destruction. Powell knew, Bush knew – and the rest of the world knew. There was no weapon of mass destruction in Iraq. But Bush needed a war, like his father before him had. He needed to be a hero. And he needed to shift focus from what he was doing. How many things signed by Bush can the USA be proud over? The patriot act – that by the way may prove me as a terrorist if I ever set my foot in the USA. Or if FBI/CIA read this blog.
In the last two decades, USA had two presidents they can be proud of. Ironically enough, one of them is an old actor, Ronald Reagan, and the other is Bill Clinton. What did they achieve?
Ragan did put an end to the cold war, made Gorbachev and the USA to reduce the number of long distance missiles. And in fact a lot of other things. During Clinton, USA gained a kind of social welfare. It’s still many light years behind the rest of the world, even Cuba, but still. Bush did in fact put a total end to that. When the asthma inhalators in the USA costs about 50USD, and on Cuba 75 cents. But I know. Why should a guy making millions of dollars help his fellow man? We got some of those here in Norway too. Making a shit load of money, and not paying taxes. Why should a struggling single mom have the right to the same medical treatment that Bill Gates can afford?
Naw, keep up the good work USA. And one day you’ll find yourselves as financially destroyed as the European Union one day will. I wish you the best of luck, both…

No comments:

Post a Comment