About Me

My photo
Born, and raised in Norway. Spent my childhood years way up north - of the arctic cirkle. Now, og my "older" years, I've moved down south to a better climate.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Fiction or just plain fantasy

Today, my wife was stopped by an elderly woman, when she was leaving the library.

The elderly woman gave my wife a pamphlet on "Who is actually ruling the world".

Well, I'm pretty sure that it's not George Bush, even thou a lot of people would agree that he might count as "evil". But we'll talk about him later.


And as I read this pamphlet, I'm not even surer on this question. But the concern in this pamphlet is that Satan is the invisible ruler of the world. They ask the question, how such an evil person got this powerful position. And that brings me back to mr. Bush. But we'll talk about him later.

I just had to read a little about the Jehovah’s on the great www. And it’s spooky, really spooky. After what I can gather, Jehovah’s Witnesses has pronounced Armageddon three times since the year 1900. In 1914, 1925 and once again in 1975. And as we talk about Armageddon, it’s was written by John of Patmos, as he sat in lock down in a cave. Bitter, diluted and certainly insane, he wrote the story of the final battle. Between good and evil. This battle was to take place on a field outside Jerusalem, where the Roman army (who by the way has obtained the role of the bad) would collide with the rebellion from Judea (that obtained the role of the good). And John is the first to introduce the number of the beast, as 666. The coincidence being that Nero’s name in Hebrew got the 6.th letters in the Hebrew alphabet, and therefore 666.
But still. Jehovah’s Witnesses states a whole lot of things, as “The truth”, but clearly don’t get it all right. And still they gain members, and holds on to the members they got. Who in their right mind can believe this? But, wait just a little second… We got the Scientologists, the Catholics and all the other shady groups of religion. And we had George Bush “performing” as president for two periods. But, we’ll get back to him later.



Well, bla, bla, bla.

After all these years of science, there’s still no physical evidence of any thing such as a god. No evidence that Jesus did anything more than what David Copperfield or Criss Angel does. The only thing that, to a certain degree, can be proven by science is that Jesus some time walked the face of the earth. The day somebody can show me a hard boiled evidence for god, I’ll scrape “42” off my shoulder, and haul my ass in to a church.

1 comment:

  1. Nice blogg, exciting topics and realy mindworking for me, thinking especially about you writing it all in english!
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete